AIMS knows that Canadian baby boomers are looking for ways to…
- Reduce exposure to public market volatility
- Increase cash flow in retirement
- Ensure they don’t outlive their money
Our “Pension Fund Style” investment strategy has two key components
- invest in private assets outside of the public markets to increase cash flow and overall diversification
- use income based insurance products to generate a guaranteed income in retirement
Pensioners enjoy the security of having a consistent income stream during retirement. A large part of the income that is generated by pension funds like Canada Pension Plan is through the ownership of private assets, which currently makes up over 40% of their portfolio. A combination of high yielding private investments and guaranteed income from insurance products can be an excellent combination to maximize cash flow in retirement.